Welcome again to our spot in this world. We hope to bring you the bits and pieces of our life that sometimes go by too quickly. I was hoping to have this spot up and running a couple months ago, so I'm going to back track a bit with some pictures to show you how we started our fall...
This photo courtesy of my friend, Cindy...it captures Elizabeth's joy for life and being with her friends. Thanks so much for helping me get this blog going...you are a blessing to me!

Race day - Franklin Classic...September 1, 2008




Uncle Chip and Elizabeth turtle hunting...

Halloween with friends...

Elizabeth with Hershey and home grown pumpkins from the pumpkin patch...

Kindergarten in a box...


Nature study..Elizabeth caught this praying mantis in our back yard.

Apple picking at Miss Netta and Mr. Alex's...


Finishing up the house renovation...








1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so glad you got it up and running! Now I can add you to my blogroll. It looks great! Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment