We thank God for this wonderful day and the blessing he has given us in this child. We are so excited to introduce you to Clare! She is just so beautiful and looks so serious (just like her "big" sister, Elizabeth's referral picture). Her Chin*ese name is Shen Yuan Yuan and she is currently living in the Guiz*hou Province in foster care. She is 3 years old, so our girls will be just a little more than 2 years apart. We are so thankful for this precious little girl and can't wait to bring her home forever!!! I'll update you all as soon as we have more information. Our official package arrives Monday.
Love to you all and thank you for your prayers!
Anne
10 comments:
Anne,
GORGEOUS!!!! What a blessing that even though you've waited this long, your "baby" girl will still be close in age to Elizabeth. Precious, precious, precious. I am praising the Lord for this gift of a child and the fact that she has a family!!! She has a Mommy and a Daddy and a sister and lots of people here who can't wait to meet her!
Tisra
thinking you'll be in China before I'll be in India!
http://www.bdhq.net
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
Amazing! Sweet love bisquit! She already looks so strong and confident - a perfect match! Many toasts to you tonight and Sweet Baby Clare - can't wait to get together.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Kathleen & the gang
I found your blog thru Tisra's. Your daughters are just beautiful. Congrats on your new addition!! I am so glad that this child has a forever family. We are in process in adopting from a baby girl from India. Gidget
Absolutely GORGEOUS!
What a wonderful day.
congrats.
Andrea
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I didn't realize that there were toddlers in China. I thought they would have all been adopted as babies.
http://wehavebeenblessed.blogspot.com
Welcome to the family, Clare. We've been waiting for you. We share the joy of knowing this child will soon safely be in her new family's loving arms filling their hearts with happiness and that she'll be given the opportunity to blossom as has our precious Elizabeth.
Hugs and kisses to all.
Aunt Pat & Uncle Pete
I am so happy for you all! I have been not so patiently waiting for this post! She is adoralbe!!!!! Congratulations to you all!!
Love & Kisses~
Tammy
www.ourthreedaughters.blogspot.com
She is PRECIOUS!
Congratulations!
Brittnie
www.bringingjustice.blogspot.com
I found your blog thru someone's on RQ. We just returned in January with our beautiful little 3year old whose birthday is 1/23/06! Our little girls are only 20 days apart. Congratulations, she is beautiful! ( as is your other daughter too)
She is adorable!!
Congratulations from another Guizhou mom!
Post a Comment